Thursday 30 January 2014

What Does A Girl Want?

Hi Everyone!

To celebrate my upcoming Feb release-What A Girl Wants and Valentine's Day, I've decided to hold a contest to see what exactly does a girl want...

What is your secret Valentine's Day wish? What would you love your husband to do to surprise you? What crazy Valentine stunt would you like to pull on him? If single, what would be your ultimate Valentine's Day date? And if you hate the holiday, what will you be doing instead that evening-ex-boyfriend picture burning party? Be creative!

Leave your entry in the comments section below with a valid email address to be entered to win a signed copy of What A Girl Wants and a Pandora gift card!! *Dollar amount will be determined by number of entries, so tell your friends:)

Contest will close on midnight Feb 13th. Winner will be randomly selected on Feb 14th. Best entry (the one I find the most romantic, or funny or sad) will win a copy of the book.

Thanks for entering!
xo
Jen

10 comments:

  1. As a single woman of latter years I have one wish for Valentine's Day and that is to celebrate it in the most romantic place on earth (in my opinion) Rome. The city has culture, history, romance and vitality all rolled into one. My last visit was on my honeymoon (1st husband!) and I knew my soul had found it's home.
    A perfect place to enjoy fantastic food and wine and walk along narrow streets filled with character and characters. This is my wish for February 14th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now it's my wish too:) Thanks Mandy!! I love it:)

      Delete
  2. My Darling husband died 12 years ago.. so I would love just 1 hour with him on Valentines day.. not for the card or gifts he always got me.. but to just sit talk .. and be hugged while we talk ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I don't do anything crazy for Valentine's. He buys me flowers and I get him some chocolates. As long as we're together, that's all that matters to me.
    Congrats on your new release, Jennifer!
    ...and I just have to add that 'Jen the angel' has the best Valentine wish. Hugs for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darlene! You can't beat flowers and chocolates:) Time together is the best gift though-I agree.

      Delete
  4. Is it odd that as a romance writer, i find Valentines day commercialized and don't really do much for it? My husband and I may go out, and he does give me a holiday bear and a few other things, but we don't do much for the holiday. I think I had my over excitement one year when i got engaged young on that day and my husband knows that history and how I feel, so we just do things just because. Though this year, we have plans. If we get a sitter four our little man, we're going to go see Jo Dee Messina in concert. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo Dee Messina concerts sounds like a great date night! Hoping for a babysitter for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The past several years, my husband has established a Valentine's Day tradition we both love: a home-cooked steak dinner ... that I don't have to cook! It's usually accompanied by cheese toast made with Clearman's wonderfully sinful cheese spread. We don't have to hassle with the restaurant hubbub, and we get a fabulous dinner (for a lot less money!) It works for both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sierra, that sounds delicious...do you guys want to double date with my husband and I?lol

    ReplyDelete